Monday, February 11, 2013

Charmander and Charmeleon!


I've taken it upon myself to start drawing all 150 pokemon, although I didn't start with the first three, here are my first 2, Charmander and Charmeleon!  I've personalized them a little, the main reason is Charmeleon is one of my favorite pokemon.  I have my 'Elite 6"  and he is one of them, and since all my pokemon are named after my favorite cartoon characters and such, he is 'Ridley' after Samus' foe in the Metroid series.

  And since naturally my Charmeleon is one bad mojo, not only does his tail burn blue almost always, but has some sick battle scars and a sweet checkered bandana.  (The reason his tail burns blue is because of a pokedex entry that says when he basically feels the thrill and excitement of battle his tail burns blue.)

Hope you all enjoy

No comments: