Monday, April 01, 2013

More Zombies!

This is a design I did for a friend of mine's nephew.  She wanted to make a shirt for him, and since he loves zombies, she asked me to do this.  Her nephew loves zombies so much to where he frequently asks for "More zombies!"  Hence why the design has the text. 
All in all, I'm pretty happy with it.  it took me about three passes to make it work.  In fact I even posted the preliminary sketch below.  Yes, you saw it, I swapped it.  mainly to draw it right.  i.e.  put the finish lines on top of the mirrored image in order to insure I was drawing it right. Haha.  Well I hope you all enjoy it.  Especially to whom it is for.
I had a lot of fun drawing it, although it took me a while to find a good altogether design, nevertheless, it was a fun experience.

No comments: